INNER PEACE MOVEMENT羚nt>

 


 Orientation Program   Workshops                      

 Personal Dynamics     Personal Growth Lessons  

 Discovery Classes       Inspirational Message for the Month
 

Home
Up

IPM Program Steps

Orientation Program

Personal Dynamics

Discovery Classes

More Services

Workshops

Personal Growth Lessons

Inspirational Message for the Month

 

 

Orientation Program

Discover a bigger picture about yourself and the world around you during the Orientation Program, the #1 step in the Inner Peace Movement.  You'll come away with greater insight in areas such as:

  • Awareness of living in two worlds at once:  You are a soul with a physical body.
     
  • Keys to being the master of your destiny. 
     
  • You have free will and you have chosen a life purpose and set of circumstances to fulfill your unique purpose.
     
  • A personal team of spiritual guides (also called inner guidance, guardian angels, or masters) is available to advise and assist you  as you move through your life.  Because they respect your free will, these guides will never impose on you for they know that you have your own answers.
     
  • As the unlimited leader of yourself and the architect of your own life, you have the keys and answers to your spiritual and material success. 
     
  • How to find a balance between your conscious mind and your subconscious (or your head and your heart) to lead to a more satisfying way of life.
     
  • Understanding more about the real you, your intelligent energy, your soul. 
     
  • Become aware of the gifts of the spirit that guide our inner and outer communication⯰hecy, Vision, Intuition, and Feeling.
     
  • Science has shown that most people are using 5-10% of their potential.  Isnੴ time to start using the other 90% of your abilities? 

Participants also get a bigger picture of what the Inner Peace Movement offers and an introduction to IPM's structure

Key Benefits

  • Deeper sense of relaxation through having a Your bridge to a brighter future is the IPM Orientation Program.big picture of where you fit.

  • A sense of peace that comes from knowing you are never alone.

  • Recognition that every person has within their unique keys to success and answers to life.

  •  See life as a spiritual opportunity.

  • Improve communication with your inner self and the world around you.

  •  Feel one with all thingsᬭ and relaxed in all situations. 


The Inner  Peace Movement was founded in 1964 to help people unfold their unique inner direction.
 
For more information contact us at ipmtx@Copper.Net.

Home ] Up ]

Send mail to ipmtx@Copper.Net with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright ⰰ6-2017 Inner Peace Movement, Inc.
Last modified: 6/04/17